Friday Funny 1308: Functional Training Parody

>> Friday, August 04, 2017

This is magnificent:


Direct link: youtu.be/-yfqnebBbW0

My 2 favorite quotes:

"Because kettlebells help you build less muscle than traditional bodybuilding exercises, they give you a better workout."

"I don't care about making my muscles bigger and more cut. I just care about making my body function better so I can enjoy life more ...and I think I've finally convinced myself that I believe that."


Lots more funny things posted all week long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com. HAPPY WEEKEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.