Friday Funny 1282: Dad Picking Up His High School Son in a Speedo

>> Friday, June 09, 2017

Recently, a triathlete Dad embarrassed picked up his son from school in a speedo, swim cap, and triathlon medals:



I first thought "well, of COURSE a triathlete did that, because most triathletes are a bit narcissistic. (Except me, of course. I only have a blog with 3500+ entries devoted to me that I enjoy sharing with my adoring public. No narcissistic issues here...) But then I read an interview with him on SlowTwitch, and it seemed pretty good natured. It was all for fun and in the name of making memories. Here's video of the incident:



Read a short article with the Dad here on SlowTwitch.

More funny things posted every day on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

1 comments:

Unknown 11:47 PM, June 09, 2017  

And then it went viral. I don't know if I'll ever achieve this level of parental glory. I can only pray.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.