Friday Funny 1096: Things A Runner Never Wants to Hear During a Race

>> Friday, May 13, 2016

Runner's World recently shared a list of things no runner wants to hear. Here are my favorite 10 from their list (along with my 2 cents on a few of them):




Personally, this is the worst one for me.




See, I'm OK with this one. It's just good advice.


I'm ONLY OK with this one at mile 25.7 of the TC Marathon where it really is all downhill from there.


Confession: I've been known to say this as a joke when cheering during the first mile
of longer races. But I make sure to say it when it's still funny, and not depressing.






At track meets, I've often shouted "USE YOUR ARMS" if someone's upper body is lip.
I don't know why anyone would shout "use your legs." Duh.


This one has never bothered me for some reason.



More funny things posted all week long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.