Friday Funny 813: Just "Dad" Things

>> Friday, October 24, 2014

A few days ago, I Instagrammed a photo of Charlie and I mowing the lawn. I captioned it "Mowing the lawn with this goofball. (We have a reel mower - don't worry, he's in no danger.)" Someone told me I missed an opportunity to say "he's in no reel danger." I felt like I missed a chance at a classic "Dad joke."

To help make up for that, here are people tweeting about the most "DAD thing" their Dad has ever done:












Time to up my DAD GAME. What's that you say, Henry?... You're hungry? Hi Hungry, I'm Dad!

Check out lots more funny stuff on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.