Dead Toenail

>> Thursday, October 16, 2014

Well, here's what you came here to see:



I think that happened nearly 2 weeks ago during the Loony Challenge weekend during the 10K. It was sore after that race. It hurt for the 5K an hour later, but it wasn't bad. And then it didn't bug me much for the 10 Mile the next day. But that baby's coming off in a few weeks.

Oh, and remember my sore toes from a few days before the race? Well they feel much better even though they still kinda look like hell:



I'm a bundle of sexiness.

1 comments:

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) 10:41 PM, October 16, 2014  

hey: I lost my first toenail ever this year after Imoo. I felt strangely victorious and bad ass.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.