Friday Funny 387: Great New Speedo

>> Friday, September 07, 2012

No, I didn't get a new one. But my racing buddy Chris did. He just did a sprint triathlon this past weekend in ONLY this:







I was thinking that Chris was pretty great for racing in that.......



and then......



I saw this next photo:




AND an aero helmet!!!! Ha!



After riding on that bike, he still placed in the top 25% (62nd out of 257), and in the top 1/3 of his AG (7th out of 21).

Nice work Chris!! In honor of your Speedo, I'll wear one of my bright Speedos at Sunday's 25K.

5 comments:

Ed 11:33 AM, September 07, 2012  

Talk about letting it all hang out...dont know if I could pull that off---looks like chris owned it

Tap 11:41 AM, September 07, 2012  

this was at st croix right? i saw he as he was coming in from the run and i was going out! :)

Steve Stenzel 11:54 AM, September 07, 2012  

Yep Tap, that WAS St. Croix!

SteveQ 10:25 AM, September 08, 2012  

Sweet ride, but my favorite bike in a triathlon is still the guy with the Yellow Bike rental.

Sue's Ramblings 12:54 AM, September 09, 2012  

You're kidding about the bike, right?!?!?!? Wow! wow!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.